torstai 19. tammikuuta 2012

I want to illuminate your future, so I wipe away the clouds for you. As I embrace the dream, I keep walking in these glamorous days

If you haven't changed your mind
I want you to be by my side tonight

I'm tired of pretending to be strong
I was young, Everytime I think about you baby
Now I can say I miss you
It's so hard to say I'm sorry

If this was for you and not anyone else
I want to sing this song
Endless story, to this endless brilliance
Always I wish to tell you till the end of time

Memories of our time together
Don't erase it, leave it be, don't go away

Once I knew that the warmth between us had disappeared,
gentle tears started to spread over my chest
This is not where it ends, I’m missing you
please don’t let go of my hand 


I want to sing this song 
for you and not anyone else  
Endless story, to this endless brilliance
Always I wish to tell you till the end of time

If this can come true, once more
I want to sing this song for you
Endless story, with my endless love
Tell me why, please tell me till the end of time



いつもわらっておねがいします 



lol joo. Pitäis kirjottaa ainetta. ei jaksa. ja huomenna Mayu-chan! jes! ♥  
Ja ahhahaaa Ens perjantaina Kirajaston mäellä toivottavasti jytisee!oh yeaaaahhhh!


Voi että oon vahdannu U-kissin (aww Kiseop & Dongho) ja sitte etenki Beastia ♥ voi ku on sulosia mun Jun Hyung ja Gi Kwang XD  k-poppia parempaa ei voi löytää XD Huoh vituttaa silti vähä. vaik hyvät musat onki. ja ei jaksa kirjottaa.


25.Toukokuuta 2011:


Hello  This is Shun  haha I am so sorry for everything  For example, I did not call you because I was busy and I called you even it was so late  However, you always say it is fine or always answer my phone  I can understand that long distance is very hard but I am not able to stop thinking about you. ' SO THIS IS LOVE' haha I can feel it from my heart  I am saying that to you because I am serious. It is not even funny I love you. Although we are not together, I know you love me because I believe you. Also, I know you are still young and you are a homosexual person you said you love me so I believe you  I love you so much  It is from my heart  Love you Hanna-leena  good night 
And im giving up now after  7 months....Bye bye しゅん日本人男 Yes Boss!




Surely, if we could have said good-bye, 

Could we have forgotten more easily? 

When we someday can meet again, 

I'll be able to say "thank you"...  


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti